Communications and Marketing
Purpose of the position
As a key member of the SUSS Digital Marketing team, the role will consolidate and manage the SUSS Digital ecosystem to deliver a strong and unified customer experience across university platforms (website, social platforms, other ). He will also contribute to exciting digital/social campaigns, from conceptualization to content creation, both organic and paid, to build awareness of the SUSS brand and expand our reach to the digital population.
As the team champions the university’s digital marketing efforts, this individual has a natural passion and keen pulse for the latest trends in digital marketing, martech, and consumer insights, which are critical to advancing our digital strategies and sharing best practices with internal stakeholders.
If you think you fit this role, join us to be part of our university’s brand-building journey!
Roles and responsibilities
Digital Experience and Social Services Management (40%)
- Research, analyze, consolidate and manage SUSS UI and customer experience journeys across digital touchpoints.
- Gain continuous insights and implement continuous platform improvements to optimize CX and customer conversions across all touchpoints.
- Establish user and digital experience guidelines and processes, aligned with the digital playbook, for internal stakeholders, agencies and markets.
- Review and study platform needs and required support as a centralized location to channel and respond to social queries.
- Provide an operational framework and guide to internal teams to assign manpower to manage requests and responses on the selected platform.
- Analyze overall query volume and sentiment to measure success.
Website/intranet/channel improvements and management (30%)
- Launch and map SUSS digital property improvements (marketing automation, email marketing).
- Identify new digital channels to reach our target audiences.
- Support continuous website and intranet improvements and content/platform review.
- Review and respond to content or collaboration requests from internal teams on the website/intranet.
- Liaise with vendors on platform support and troubleshooting user issues.
Digital campaign management (15%)
- Work with agencies and internal stakeholders to run organic and paid campaigns as part of our always-on digital marketing strategies.
- Plan and manage campaign schedules through to completion and analyze results for future calibration.
- Idea and contribution to content creation to drive SUSS owned platforms to reach wider audiences and achieve strong engagement results.
Analytical reports and production of assets with training (15%)
- Provide monthly reports that show an integrated view on the performance of all our digital channels (website, intranet and social media) and recalibrate digital strategies.
- Plan and produce a steady stream of digital assets that align with brand guidelines for amplification across SUSS touchpoints – maintain a unified brand image.
- Keep up to date and conduct trainings for internal teams on CX best practices, martech trends and digital knowledge exchange across all platforms.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in digital marketing, covering SEO/SEM, social media, online advertising and website content production roles.
- Understanding of target audience experience management and digital campaign design, experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Strong knowledge of website, SEO/SEM, social/digital media platforms and tools ranging from content publishing to analytics reporting to visual design like Google Analytics, Data Studio, Sprout Social, Semrush, Hubspot or equivalent.
- Direct experience in managing digital properties from brief to delivery and customer experience management would be an advantage.
- Prior knowledge of Sitefinity CMS, Sharepoint, CRM/CDP is a plus.
- Strong analytical mind and data-driven thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with engaging interpersonal skills.
- Strong independent contributor and collaborative team spirit with a good spirit of learning and dynamism.
- Fluency in technology is a must, with the ability to quickly learn new tools and understand technology.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multi-tasking projects, priorities, schedules and deliverables.
- Degree in Marketing, New Media, Digital Media/Content Creation, Communications related field.