We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to join our team. If you are passionate about social media content, writing, campaign development, creativity and craft beer, this position is for you! You will lead our digital marketing efforts using social media, web and digital tools to increase brand awareness, fan engagement and help drive sales at the consumer level.
We strive to thrive every day through our core values that define our culture and shape our approach to our customers.
1. Do the right thing. Promote safety, trust, accountability and responsibility in all relationships (be a STAR for your co-owner).
2. Accept differences. Understand, appreciate and embrace the uniqueness of each individual – together we are stronger. We encourage healthy debate, diversity of opinion, impartiality and fairness for all.
3. Help others. Contribute positively to each other and to our communities where we work, live and play.
4. Improve yourself. Pursue individual growth and learning, be passionate with a good attitude, and strive to maintain a healthy harmony between work and personal life.
5. Own it. Explore initiatives to achieve positive results that promote workplace pride and strengthen One Team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
This is a full-time position with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, ESOP, paid time off and, of course, a beer. world class. We do not cover moving costs.
In keeping with our core value of embracing differences, we welcome diversity of thought, culture and background. We recruit, employ, train and compensate regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age , veteran status and other protected status as required by applicable law.
We look forward to attracting diverse talent to join, stay, and do their best at Left Hand.
We are interested in finding the best candidate for the position. This candidate may be someone who comes from a less traditional background. We encourage you to apply, even if you do not meet all the qualifications listed.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Salary range: $50,000 – $55,000
Instructions for applying:
If you love hard work and interacting with people as much as you love craft beer, and think you are qualified and suitable enough to work with us, please apply here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/All/6f56f927-361b-4719-bace-13114c1c9d7c/Indian-Peaks-Brewing-Company
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we cannot accept emails, phone calls or Linkedin/social media messages regarding vacancies.
This post closes EOB, 4/1/2022 (We reserve the right to close posts earlier).